Young or old, everyone wants to live life on their terms. When age begins to impact mobility or cognition, however, living alone can become more challenging. Abby Senior Care, a provider of in-home care in Parker, CO, offers assistance to help senior loved ones stay safe and happy at home, living life on their terms for as long as possible. Our Parker home care services are designed to enhance independence and allow loved ones the ability to stay active and engaged in their community. Services can range from light housekeeping and companionship to hospice support and assistance with chronic conditions like Alzheimer’s disease.
We know that finding the right in-home care services can be challenging, especially if you’re not sure where to begin. Our care experts have compiled the following list of resources to help guide you on your care journey:
Our dedicated in-home care services in Parker include:
- Help with personal care, such as bathing, getting dressed, and using the bathroom
- Friendly companionship
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments and social outings
- Engaging activities such as games, puzzles, hobbies/interests, exercise programs, etc.
- Assistance with walking and getting around
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Light housekeeping duties such as laundry and linen changes
- Running errands and picking up prescriptions
- Specialized care for those with chronic illnesses such as dementia/Alzheimer’s disease
- Hospice care
- And more
Why Choose Abby Senior Care?
What makes Abby Senior Care’s in-home elderly care in Parker unique? Three words:
- Compassion: Our care is kind and supportive.
- Consistency: We deliver consistent, reliable services.
- Communication: Our team keeps all parties informed about health and/or schedules changes.
Through a compassionate and consistent approach, coupled with clear communication, we build trust with our clients and deliver Parker home care services that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Additionally, as a proud member of the Briggs Home Care family of agencies, we are uniquely prepared to meet the diverse and evolving care needs of clients. Our team of professional caregivers is backed by proactive leadership that is driven to provide innovative home care solutions.
Having an extra set of hands around to help with daily tasks can be life-changing for older adults. However, we understand that it can be intimidating to let a stranger into the home. To ease concerns and ensure that we are able to provide safe, reliable care, we take great strides to ensure that we hire the most trustworthy and dependable caregivers in our area. Every caregiver we hire has passed a comprehensive interview process as well as a thorough background check to make sure they have the passion and skills required to care for others.
We also understand that caring for older adults at home is a complex and ever-changing responsibility. All of our caregivers receive the necessary training required by the State of Colorado to help them feel confident and self-assured in their work. Additionally, all of our care providers have access to ongoing training to keep them up to date on new and evolving care techniques.
If a loved one you know could benefit from in-home care in Parker or the surrounding areas, we’d love to provide more information about our services. Give us a call today at 303-699-8840 or contact us online and one of our staff members will be happy to assist you.